Monday, May 16, 2011

Good Morning Susan: California Edition

Although I'm pretty positive that no one regularly reads this blog, I must confess to all of my lovely followers out there (it's 3 I believe), that I've switched my blogging habits over to Wordpress.com.  I apologize, but the Press really has captured my attention, and I can't let it go.  If you're interested in keeping up with reading anything Sariah, check out my daily/weekly blog Good Morning Susan: California Edition at: goodmorningsusan.wordpress.com.  It's currently a collection of adventures this summer in Northern California.  I used to write about BYU student living, the topic of choice tends to change, but for the time being, call it my own personal stab at citizen journalism.  Love to you all!

Sariah

No comments:

Post a Comment